Facebook Trouncing Twitter Sets Stage for Deal: ChartBy
Facebook Inc.’s stock performance since Twitter Inc. went public in November 2013 underscores why the rival social-media company is a potential takeover target. Shares of Facebook climbed as much as 167 percent during the period and set a record on Sept. 7. Shares of Twitter, which jumped 182 percent in their first seven weeks of trading, have changed hands for less than their initial public offering price of $26 since December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap