Exxon Said to Mull Sale of More Than $1 Billion in Norway AssetsBy and
Exxon Mobil Corp. is considering a sale of some of the oil fields it operates in Norway’s North Sea in a deal that could fetch more than $1 billion, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt