EU Carbon Allowances Have Second Weekly Gain on Auction BiddingBy
Cover ratio in almost-daily sales improves at end of week
Federal Reserve reins in outlook for interest-rate rises
European Union carbon allowances rose a second week as bidding levels in almost-daily auctions rebounded from near their lowest in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020