Dartmouth’s Endowment Posts Loss, Joining Two Ivy League PeersBy
The $4.5 billion endowment declined 1.9% in fiscal 2016
Harvard, University of Pennsylvania also reported declines
Dartmouth College joined two Ivy League peers in posting an investment loss for the year ended June 30, as college endowments struggled with volatile markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's