Brookfield Group to Pay $5.2 Billion for Petrobras Gas UnitBy
Broofield and partners to pay $5.2 billion for majority stake
Largest asset sale to date for embattled Brazilian company
Brookfield Asset Management Inc., Canada’s largest alternative asset manager, and its partners agreed to buy a 90 percent stake in a Brazilian natural gas distribution network owned by Petroleo Brasileiro SA for $5.2 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline