Brazil Inflation Surprise Has Traders Boosting Rate-Cut BetsBy and
Central bank will trim borrowing costs next month, swaps show
Meirelles said it’s highly probable rates will fall this year
Traders are betting that Brazil central bank President Ilan Goldfajn will preside over the nation’s first interest-rate cut in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap