BOJ Bid to Control Yields Seen Spurring Company Debt DemandBy
Long yields seen staying low, making company notes attractive
‘Rush’ of super-long bond sales possible again, Daiwa says
The Bank of Japan’s decision to explicitly control sovereign bond yields will probably cap interest rates, bolstering demand for corporate debt offering extra premiums, according to analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards