Australia Grid Sale Draws Local Bid After Foreigners BarredBy
Consortium of AustralianSuper and IFM Investors makes offer
State Grid, CKI previously barred on national interest grounds
The controversial selloff of a majority stake in an Australian state-owned power network has been revived with a proposal submitted by local investors one month after offers from two separate foreign bidders were blocked.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks