Aritzia May Raise Up to C$400 Million in IPO After Upsizing DealBy
Investors plan to sell 25 million in subordinated shares
Vancouver-based retailer aims to set price for IPO on Sept. 26
Aritzia Inc., a Canadian women’s fashion retailer, may raise as much as C$400 million ($304 million) in its initial public offering after boosting the amount of shares being offered by 25 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks