Cuattromo’s Term on Argentina Central Bank Board Ends TodayBy and
Tenure of Fernandez de Kirchner appointee terminated early
Replacement could speed up policy-making: Nomura’s Morden
Argentina’s central bank said the term for one of its directors appointed by former President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner will end on today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks