Wisconsin Voters Unmoved by Battle Between Trump and ClintonBy
Neither candidate has visited the state in more than a month
Close race still has not made Wisconsin a battleground state
Wisconsin voters always like a good political fight, but this year they don’t have a ringside seat. In the presidential race, neither Hillary Clinton nor Donald Trump has appeared in the state for more than a month, and unlike recent elections, the local airwaves have been relatively free of political advertising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks