Spanish Bonds Advance With Italy’s After Fed Maintains RatesLukanyo Mnyanda
Spanish 10Y yield -6bps to 0.94%. * Italian 10Y yield -6bps to 1.22% * Portuguese 10Y yield -6bps to 3.35% * French 10Y yield -5bps to 0.26% * NOTE: Yellen Rebuffs Pressure to Hike as Fed Gives Economy Room to Run Link
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Extend Losses as Volatility Increases: Markets Wrap
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate