Separated by One UN Speech, Netanyahu and Abbas Remain Far ApartBy and
Netanyahu invites Abbas to speak before Israel’s parliament
Abbas appeals for UN protection against Israeli occupation
Separated by just one speaker at the United Nations podium, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas gave speeches that showed their differences are as wide as ever.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant