PDVSA Swap Seen Distressed, Positive for Venezuela: Moody’sBy and
Exchange likely to be identified as credit event, Moody’s says
Oil co.’s swap positive for sovereign, frees up hard currency
The proposed bond swap by Venezuela’s state-owned oil company will probably be characterized as distressed and considered a credit event while still being positive for the sovereign’s debt, Moody’s Investors Service said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis