Norway’s Krone Surges as Norges Bank Damps Future Rate-Cut BetsBy and
Currency climbs to strongest level since December against euro
Central-bank ‘neutral’ stance ‘surprised’ markets: Commerzbank
Norway’s krone surged to its strongest level this year against the euro after the nation’s central bank refrained from cutting interest rates and hinted at moving away from an easing bias.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’