Lennar Agrees to Buy WCI Communities for About $643 MillionBy
Deal would expand Lennar’s homebuilding operations in Florida
WCI stock jumps 40%, surpassing $23.50-per-share offer price
Lennar Corp., the second biggest U.S. homebuilder, agreed to buy WCI Communities Inc. in a deal that values the Florida real estate company at about $643 million and expands Lennar’s operations in the state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day