How Italy Might Turn Piles of Bad Debt Into Assets for BanksBy and
First lender set to use government guarantee for bad loans
Bank may retain most of the deal rather than selling it
Italian banks may end up purging troubled loans from their balance sheets without actually selling them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts