Oil-Sands Glut Jams Pipes to U.S., Making Rail Next OptionBy and
Flows to U.S. rose to six-year high last week, EIA says
Production set to grow through 2030, association says
Canada is sending a record amount of oil to the U.S., filling pipelines to capacity and threatening to push more crude into rail cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill