Goldman Stays on Top for Commodities Amid Diminishing RevenuesBy
JPMorgan second by income, Citigroup slips to third: Coalition
Banks’ commodities revenue heading for worst year since 2005
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. retained its crown as the bank with the largest commodities revenue in the first half, while lenders saw their worst income from natural resources in at least a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020