For-Profit College Watchdog Nears Death After Education Department Ruling
Nearly 250 colleges are at risk of shutting down after a top official at the U.S. Department of Education on Thursday formally endorsed a plan to terminate their oft-criticized accreditor’s authority to act as a gatekeeper for federal student aid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline