Ex-Limo Firm, Billionaires Bet on Iron Ore With Mines, M&ABy
Hong Kong’s Brockman Mining targeting production from 2018
Project plans are being stepped up as ore prices have advanced
The global iron ore market is awash with supply and prices remain volatile, but a former Chinese limousine rental service and a billionaire New Zealand family are among producers and developers wagering new mines will be needed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself