Strategists Warm Up to European Stocks Just as Rally Catches UpBy
Germany’s DAX Index climbs the most since early August
All industry groups and markets in the region rise after Fed
Just as strategists began to warm up to European shares, the rally overtook their consensus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis