Dong Plans Multi-Million Pound U.K. Offshore Wind HubBy
Grimsby identified for new facility to service three projects
New hotel vessels will stay at sea for as long as a month
Plans for the east coast of England to become a hub for the emerging offshore wind industry received a boost Thursday, after Dong Energy A/S said it would invest in a “multi-million pound” facility at the mouth of the river Humber.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day