BOE May Have Miscalculated Brexit Vote Effects, Forbes SaysBy and
Current models could be double-counting impact of uncertainty
Says Nov. forecasts may be revised up if positive data persist
The Bank of England may have miscalculated the impact of Brexit-related uncertainty and might need to revise up its economic outlook, according to policy maker Kristin Forbes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States