Weapons Pullback Agreed On in Eastern Ukraine to Bolster TruceBy and
Deal signed in Minsk to withdraw heavy weapons in three areas
Accord follows last week’s latest attempt at cease-fire
Officials meeting to advance the peace process in eastern Ukraine agreed that the warring parties would initiate a partial withdrawal of heavy weaponry from the battlefield.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline