U.K. Skills Gap Becoming ‘Chasm’ as Immigration Debate Heats UpBy
Businesses struggling to recruit tech specialists: Hays report
Lawmakers must reconcile gap with anti-immigration sentiment
The shortage of skilled workers in the U.K. has widened for the fifth year in a row, adding fuel to a hot-button issue as Britain’s Brexit vote pressures the government to cut immigration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting