Emerging Markets Rally as Fed Signals Slower Rate Moves in 2017By and
Equity benchmark set for monthly gain as risk demand returns
Ruble strengthens as Brent crude rises toward $47 a barrel
Emerging-market stocks and currencies rose for a third day as the Federal Reserve kept U.S. interest rates unchanged and indicated that the pace of tightening next year will be slower than previously projected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone