SoFi Plans to Offer Life Insurance by End of YearBy
Startup will add product as soon as October or by end of year
Fintech lender looks to expand further beyond student loans
Social Finance Inc., a fintech startup that made its name by helping college graduates refinance student loans, is adding a new type of financial product: life insurance. The San Francisco company will soon start selling term life insurance to its base of mostly millennial customers, said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts