Singapore, New Zealand Beloved by Expats in HSBC Ranking: ChartBy
Singapore scored highest in HSBC’s 2016 Expat Explorer survey, taking the top spot for a second year. New Zealand took the crown in the experience subcategory, while Switzerland dominated in economic terms and Sweden won on childcare. Some 27,000 people participated in the annual poll.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Snowstorm Looms as Spring Begins in Washington, Mid-Atlantic
- Stocks Slide With Commodities; Treasuries Retreat: Markets Wrap