RBNZ Says More Easing Will Be Needed Even as Economy BoomsBy
Economists expect central bank to cut OCR to 1.75% in November
Wheeler says strong GDP growth in line with bank’s expectation
New Zealand’s central bank said it intends to cut interest rates again to boost inflation even as its economy grows at one of the fastest clips in the developed world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts