Prada’s Handbag Line-Up Turns Macquarie Bullish on Beaten SharesBy
Brokerage raises rating to outperform from underperform
Double upgrade sparks 5.7 percent rally in Hong Kong stock
Prada SpA’s optimism in the face of falling sales may finally be feeding through to the share price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline