London’s Less Vital After Brexit Than Banks Think, EU CEOs SayBy and
U.K. warns cutting off access to bloc would hurt EU firms more
EU companies say they can turn elsewhere if City loses access
Executives across the European Union are dismissing warnings from the U.K. that their companies will suffer if banks in London lose full access to the bloc after Brexit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing