Japan’s 10-Year Bonds Tumble After BOJ Targets Yield Near ZeroBy and
Central bank introduces fixed-rate bond-buying operations
Benchmark yield turns positive for first time in six months
Japan’s 10-year government bond yields turned positive for the first time since March after the central bank said it would purchase debt so that yields remain near zero.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy