ICICI Prudential Life’s $904 Million IPO Draws Strong DemandBy and
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. has attracted strong demand for its initial public offering of as much as 60.6 billion rupees ($904 million), as the nation’s biggest such deal in six years drew orders of 10.5 times the amount of stock for sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks