Hong Kong Stocks Rise Amid Mainland Inflows as Oil Shares ClimbBloomberg News
Good momentum of southbound buying may continue: Partners
Most economists predict Fed will hold rates later on Wednesday
Hong Kong stocks rose amid buying by mainland investors as a jump in crude boosted energy producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy