Fed Officials Scale Back Path of Expected Rate Hikes Next YearBy and
Policy makers now see two increases in 2017, not three
Fed also lowers long-run estimate of neutral interest rate
Federal Reserve policy makers scaled back the number of interest-rate increases they anticipate for 2017 after an expected hike later this year, projections released by the central bank on Wednesday showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone