Fed Focus Turns to Dots as Hike Odds Fade: Decision-Day GuideBy and
FOMC meeting may be ‘contentious’ even if hawks outnumbered
Signal for December increase likely to show up in ‘dot plot’
Disappointing economic news has led investors to trim expectations for an interest-rate increase when the Federal Reserve concludes its two-day meeting on Wednesday, though with some officials talking up the need to tighten policy, a hike isn’t out of the question.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing