EU’s Vestager Sees ‘Clash of Understanding’ With U.S. Over AppleBy and
EU antitrust chief Margrethe Vestager comments on Bloomberg TV
U.S. officials have criticized EU over Apple back-tax order
Margrethe Vestager, the European Union competition chief, said there was a “clash of understanding” with the U.S. Treasury over her order for Apple Inc. to pay as much as 13 billion euros ($14.5 billion) in back taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner