EU Banks Will Cope With Diluted Basel Capital Revamp, HSBC SaysBy
Analysts expect 10% capital increase on average on new rules
European banks still above SREP minimums including increase
New global banking rules are set to be “heavily watered down” to a level banks European can manage without major capital raising, according to HSBC Holdings Plc analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing