EU Banks Will Cope With Diluted Basel Capital Revamp, HSBC SaysBy
Analysts expect 10% capital increase on average on new rules
European banks still above SREP minimums including increase
New global banking rules are set to be “heavily watered down” to a level banks European can manage without major capital raising, according to HSBC Holdings Plc analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself