Dollar Fluctuates as Fed Signals Ready to Hike Rates by Year-EndBy and
The dollar fluctuated after the Federal Reserve left its key interest-rate target unchanged while signaling that it was closer to tightening monetary policy for the first time since December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself