China’s Li Confident in U.S. Ties No Matter Who Wins VoteBy and
Chinese premier addresses business leaders in New York
Sees positive ties despite campaign’s anti-China rhetoric
China’s Premier Li Keqiang said in New York that he was confident that ties with the U.S. would remain positive regardless of which candidate wins November’s presidential election.
“No matter who gets elected, I believe China-U.S. ties will grow steadily and in a positive direction,” Li told the Economic Club of New York while in town for the United Nations General Assembly. He didn’t elaborate, saying that the election was an internal affair for the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day