Canada Stocks Jump Most in 11 Weeks as Fed Holds on Rate HikeBy and
S&P/TSX trades near 2-week high after rising in 5 of 6 days
Gold miners boost raw-materials, energy rallies with crude
Canadian stocks surged the most in more than two months as gold miners got a boost after the Federal Reserve left stimulative interest rates unchanged while signaling the world’s largest economy is showing signs of improving.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting