Zurich Creates Commercial Insurance Unit in Wider OverhaulBy
AIG’s Shea to head unit combining corporate, commercial lines
Dill, Howell and Shea appointed to executive committee
Zurich Insurance Group AG named James Shea to head a new unit that will combine its global corporate and commercial businesses as part of a company-wide restructuring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner