Tesla Fixes Software Bug That Exposed Hacking VulnerabilitiesBy and
Researchers able to control locks, breaks, windshield wipers
Tesla issues fix in 10 days; says risk to customers was low
Tesla Motors Inc. released a software update to fix bugs that allowed Chinese ‘white-hat hackers’ to remotely break into the Model S’ control system and disrupt actions including turn signals, seat positions, displays and the door lock system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner