Rivers Czar Seeks to Ship Quarter of India Freight on WaterBy and
Head of waterways body says rivers can ease cargo congestion
Key challenge is to find funds to create a network of channels
The man in charge of turning India’s rivers into arteries for transport is pushing the government to force freight onto waterways.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself