Reid Says Trump Used Charity as ‘Personal ATM,’ Citing ReportsBy and
Donald Trump used a charitable foundation he controls as a "personal ATM machine," Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid said on the Senate floor Tuesday, escalating his party’s attack on the Republican presidential nominee over reports that he mixed charitable and business interests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's