Owner of the Verge and Recode Sites Plans to Expand Beyond U.S.By
Vox Media CEO: ‘We expect to invest more and more globally’
Company has deal with Tencent for Verge stories in China
Vox Media Inc., the company that operates The Verge and Recode technology news sites, is preparing to expand internationally, following other outlets popular with millennials in bringing U.S. brands to foreign markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day