New York Bombing Phone Alert Couldn’t Share Suspect Mug ShotBy and
Photos, links on wireless alerts restricted by federal rules
FCC proposal to change messaging rules faces vote next week
New York City officials sent a special wireless alert to millions of people on Monday asking for their help locating Ahmad Khan Rahami -- but they couldn’t include a photo of the suspected bomber.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day