Japanese Banks Latest Big Short for Top Hedge Fund on BOJBy , , and
Horseman says Shizuoka Bank, San-In Godo good short targets
Fund has returned 14% this year versus Topix’s 15% decline
Japanese banks are the latest big short for a top-ranked hedge fund, thanks to the central bank’s negative interest rate policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster