Jack Ma’s Finance Business May Be Worth More Than Goldman SachsBy
CLSA analyst Leung estimates business value is $75 billion
Alibaba affiliate said to consider IPO in Hong Kong next year
Alipay got its start in 2004 as a way for the customers of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. to more easily buy goods online. Now the business’s parent company may be worth $75 billion, or more than Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing